Hey Dad!


It has been a while since I last posted in my blog. Recently, I have been caught up with homework and school activities which means that I have no time to keep a daily update with my blog.

Anyway, since today is a very special day, I want to make this post extra special to the people who are entitled to it.

Our fathers have stood the test of time; they have made numerous sacrifices to provide for and take care of their family.

At times, they would juggle between two or three odd jobs just to make ends meet. But through it all, they continue to persevere and they deserve all the love and respect from their family.

Because of what they do, we consider them the supermen in our lives. Every day, they give their best, often more than they can give, just to give us the best kind of life.

They serve as our role models and mentors in life. We learn to be good leaders and persons of character from them. They are the epitome of leadership, integrity, justice, and principle.

At times, we may think that our dads do not love us because they do not want to spend time with us. But later on, we will realize that every moment that he is away or at work, he would rather be at home with us.

It is a very great sacrifice on their part but they do it for us. And we sometimes condemn them and direct our bitterness at them, and it hurts them.

We never know when life will hit us hard. And we have a very limited amount of time to spend with our family especially our fathers. So as early as now, we should express our love and gratitude to our parents before they pass away. Because it strikes at the most unexpected times.

So, to all the fathers out there, Happy Father's Day! May God bless you and grant you a long life!!

Comments

  1. I like many people grew up without a father so I always find it refreshing when a man throws himself into fatherhood happily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah EvangelistaJune 30, 2012 at 11:56 AM

    Thanks for replying! And I do hope that someday you will be able to meet your father somewhere, somehow. I actually grew up with a father but without both my grandfathers. So I think it would be the same feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Featured