That World Beyond


There's a world beyond my own
Beyond the familiar, the routine
That world I seem to know deep within
A connection so undeniable

I was never meant for this world
Never meant to stay here for long
I want to go to that world, distant yet near
To be with those whom I belong

I have seen glimpses of it in dreams, in memories
I have heard about it and I can only imagine
They say it's beautiful, serene, wonderful beyond compare
Out there in the heavens is where my journey will take me

So many have traded their lives for that world
Sacrificed every last breath to take hold of it
That world exists beyond my mind, it's real
That world is the realization of the past, present, and future

I want to take you to that world
Where everything is perfect and pure
But you have to promise me to never let go
Because it won't be an easy ride

Take my hand I won't let go
Trust me, I will be with you every step
No matter what gets in our way, we'll push through
To see what awaits us in that world

Comments

Featured