Live in the Moment!

Everyday of my life, I try to plan the activities that I will do and the work that I have to finish for the day. I try to manage my time as wisely as I can so that not one minute will be wasted. And I believe that I am not the only one who does the same thing.

My plan becomes a routine for me; I get up in the morning, eat breakfast, go to school, then when I get home, eat supper, do my homework, study a little then sleep.

That's basically what I do almost each day. There's not a day that I will let pass without being productive or doing some meaningful thing because life is precious, we should not waste it.

However, when something disrupts the normal flow of my schedule, everything else tends to fall apart. I would get less time to do all the activities I have to do for the day and in turn, I have to compromise my sleep to get everything finished.

This could also lead to procrastination. And, based from my own experience, results of crammed work are disastrous.

So, I realized that I should not really plan my life, but instead I should submit it. I should not be the one directing my life, but I should be following the plan that has already been laid out for me.


And in that plan, everything fits well in the schedule. Nothing gets compromised and I get to be productive at all times. Though that is if you will give up your own plan and just let His plan take action.

Although, I cannot guarantee that you will get what you want all the time. But, I can assure you that you will get the best out of everything. Just look at things at a long-term, don't focus on just the short-term effects.

When you look at it at a different perspective, you will see the reason why things happen at certain points, in certain ways.

Comments

Featured