Happy Mother's Day!


To my mother and to all moms out there, may you continue to love and to be loved by those around you, by your family, your friends, and may God continue to bless you with the strength and the wisdom to lead your children and to protect your family.

A personal poem for my mom that I just did at this moment.
Mom, do you know how much
I love you each day?
Though I may not say
it in words or
express it through my ways
deep down inside,
I will love you
Always and Forever.

Do you know how much
I cried when you are not with me?
How I longed for your embrace,
Just the sight of your face
was enough for me
or when I hear
your soft, gentle voice
telling me, "It's okay".

Have I ever told you
how much you mean to me?
Every day you work hard
every day you give your all
and at times, I am insensitive
but you love me anyway
I know it in my heart
and I just want to show it too.

Without you,
I would not be here
From the time I was in you
You cared and loved me
and I felt it and I feel it
now, I will give my all
just to show to you
that I really love you.

I know that words are not enough
I know my actions do not hold up
You are my example
What I am now, is because 
of you and I love you for that
You set standards, you train me
You lead me, direct me
And protect me when I hurt.

I thank God for you
for everything you have done
Your hands are blessed by God
to bless those whom you touch
I am one of them
and now, I want to pay you back
to show you how I truly love you
and that I care for you.

So Mom,
Though I may not say
it in words or
express it through my ways
now, you know that
deep down inside,
I love you
Always and Forever.

Comments

  1. awe this is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah EvangelistaMay 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM

    thank you :) your site was beautiful btw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Featured