Have a Little Faith

"As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit."
~Edward Teney 

About a year ago, I read the book "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albom.

It is a good book and I believe that anyone who will read it will also be inspired.

The story, the people, they simply moved me; they brought me to a deeper understanding of my own faith. It really is a great book and if you have the time to go to the bookstore and buy it, I would recommend you to buy it.

In the past year, I encountered a lot of problems and perhaps I will have greater problems this year but it is these times of trouble that we have to strengthen our faith and never lose hope for God never leaves us nor forsakes us. He gives us refuge, He gives us comfort in our time of need.

Faith is the only thing we have left when everything else is gone. Even if you think that you are alone in this world, God will always be there, your family, the people who cares about you, they will be the ones who will lift you up.

Whenever you feel depressed, He will comfort and console you. Just cry yourself out and speak you heart out. After a while, you would feel better. All your worries will fade away. That's how amazing God is.  So, I say let's just have a little more faith.

Walk by faith and not by sight for with God all things are possible!

Comments

Featured