100 Truths About Me

So, my mind has been blank these last few days on what I am going to be posting.

Honestly, I thought of something but I fell asleep and I have forgotten what that is.

Anyway, I have also been meaning to post one of these "Hundred Truths" which Facebook has surveyed.

Also, I just wanted to do something candid and spontaneous so, I decided to do this.

Though I am going to be doing this the first time, so I do not know what the outcome would be. Anyways, I'll just answer this then.

1. Last beverage ~ A glass of cold water. And it tasted good. :)
2. Last phone call ~ My friend Justin called me this morning.
3. Last kiss ~ Never been.. or have I? XD
4. Last song you listened to ~ Hey, Soul Sister by Train.. I have LSS with this song.
5. Last time you cried ~ Two weeks ago. During our Christmas party in school. I was crying on the inside.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice ~ Unfortunately, I haven't dated someone yet.
7. Been cheated on? ~ In what regard? Well, I don't think I have been cheated on by anyone. They better not. :))
8. Kissed someone & regretted it ? ~ Hmmm..
9. Lost someone special? ~ My grandfather died.
10. Been depressed? ~ Yes
11. Been high? –> Yes.. :))

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Blue
13. White
14. Violet

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Have you made new friends this year ~ Yup, a lot.
16. Fallen out of love ~ I'm gonna think about that. I'll tell you when I'm ready :))
17. Laughed until you cried ~ Many times XD
18. Met someone who changed you ~ Yes, I did.
19. Found out who your true friends were ~ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you ~ Hmhm. Maybe
21. Kissed anyone on your top friends list ~ Nope.

TRUTH:

23. How many kids do you want to have ~ 2 or more
24. Do you have any pets ~ No, but I had goldfish before. Well, you know what happens...
25. Do you want to change your name ~ Not really.
26. What did you do for your last birthday ~ My friends and I partied and ate. :))
27. What time did you wake up today ~ 8:00 but I went back to sleep for another 30 minutes or so.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night ~ Writing for my blog.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for ~ 2012 :))
30. Last time you saw your father ~ He just left 10 minutes ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life ~ My life is fine the way it is now. If changes will be made, they will come in due time.
32. What are you listening to right now ~ Lucky, Jason Mraz.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom ~ I don't think so.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? ~ Why the Internet is lagging.
35. Most visited web page ~ Google
36. Whats your real name ~ Jeremiah Evangelista
37. Relationship Status ~ Single
38. Zodiac sign ~ I think it's aquarius
39. Male or female ~ Definitely male
40. Elementary School ~ PCU
41. Middle School ~ N/A
42. High School ~ MSHS
43. Hair color ~ Black
44. Long or short ~ Short
45. Height ~ 5'4" I think
46. Do you have a crush on someone ~ Yep. Though I'm not telling anyone. :))
47. What do you like about yourself ~ Everything :)) I like being me.
48. Piercings ~ None
49. Tattoos ~ None
50. Righty or lefty ~ Righty

FIRSTS :

51. First surgery ~ Haven't had one yet
52. First piercing ~ None
53. First tattoo ~ None
54. First best friend ~ I forgot. I think it was James
55. First Sport ~ Badminton
56. First pet ~ A goldfish
57. First vacation ~ My family went to Baguio I think
58. First concert ~ I haven't gone to one yet.
59. First crush ~ Secret..
60. First alcohol drink ~ I haven't drunk any. I'm a good boy. :))

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating ~ Nothing
62. Drinking ~ Nothing
63. I’m about to ~Read a book.
64. Listening to ~ Raise your glass, Pink.
65. Waiting for ~ Nothing.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OTHER SEX?

69. Lips or eyes ~ Eyes definitely
70. Hugs or kisses ~ I like them both :)) But I'll go for hugs
71. Shorter or taller ~ About the same height :))
72. Older or Younger ~ Younger
73. Romantic or spontaneous ~ Spontaneous
74. Nice stomach or nice arms ~ Nice stomach
75. Tattoos or piercings ~ None
76. Sensitive or loud ~ Sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship ~ Relationship. Frankly, I don't like hook-ups
78. Trouble maker or hesitant ~ Trouble maker probably

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Kissed a stranger ~ Nope
80. Drank hard liquor ~ No and I won't
81. Lost glasses/contacts ~ Nope
82. cried infront on someone ~ Yes, quite a lot of times
83. Broken someone’s heart ~ Maybe, I don't know, we don't talk about it :))
84. Had your own heart broken ~ Hmmm.. I guess not
85. Been arrested ~ Nope
86. Turned someone down ~ A lot of times
87. Cried when someone died ~ Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl ~ I like all my friends :))

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself ~ Yes, 100%
90. Miracles ~ Yes, absolutely
91. Love at first sight ~ Yeah
92. Heaven ~ Yes
93. Santa Clause ~ I'm not so sure
94. Kissing on the first date ~ Depends
95. Angels ~ Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now ~ My granddad. I want to actually see him in person 'cause he died before I was born so..
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time ~ I haven't had a girlfriend.
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever ~ Yes it is
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without ~ Faith, hope and love
100. Posting this as 100 Truths ~Yes

Comments

Featured